The Electrical Engineer assists in the provision of technical inputs, across a range of specialisms in the field of electrical engineering. The jobholder leverages his engineering knowledge and skills to prepare basic studies, documents, drawing, maps and supporting documentation and calculations. He closely works with project team members on the development of electrical concept designs, schematic designs, detailed designs and tender documents of simple designs.
• Perform field research, data collection, data analysis, graphics, maps, data presentation and report development
• Support the development of electrical concept designs, including all required drawings and reports for discussion with clients
• Support the development of schematic and draft final designs, including all required drawings and reports
• Support the project team members in the coordination with other departments for design requirements
• Implement design revisions based on reviews and checking reports by the senior or project engineer.
• Support the project team members with the review and validation of design deliverables with clients and authorities, capturing feedback and obtaining approvals
• Participate in the QA/QC process
• Assist with the preparation of Bills of Quantities and cost estimates
• Assist in the preparation of reports documenting all findings, conclusions and recommendations resulting from the analysis
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or in a related field is a plus
Good knowledge of the industry standard computer software for the position including AutoCAD, Dialux, Ecodial, Revit, is a plus
Proficiency in spoken and written English and Arabic; French is a plus
3-5 years of industry experience in the electrical engineering field