SETS International is seeking qualified individuals with a proven track record in construction supervision of large-scale and building and infrastructure projects in the MENA region. The candidate is expected to oversee and grow the company’s construction supervision business line in exiting as well as new markets.
The Program Management department at SETS international provides value-added consulting services to its clients in the capacity of Project/Program Managers, Construction Managers, outsourced Project/Program Management Office, and Project Advisory. The department’s core scope of services include technical management, schedule management, risk management, procurement management, contracts and claims management, quality management, health / safety management, and value engineering.
· Oversee the company’s existing construction supervision projects across multiple countries in the region
· Develop and enhance construction supervision procedures and systems
· Ensure consistent implementation of the company’s construction supervision procedures across all projects
· Manage resource allocation of construction supervision staff
· Support the recruitment process of supervision staff in close coordination with HR
· Provide ongoing reporting on the performance of construction supervision projects to company management
· Play a lead role in business development efforts for the construction supervision business line
· Role will require extensive travel outside candidate’s home base (at least 50% of time)