The Senior Energy Engineer is a key member of the Electromechnical and Sustainability department
The Following main tasks will be required;
1. Conduct Measurements and Verification Activities;
- On-site measurements
-Assess the annual reports related to the energy audits and measurements & verification
-Review the implemented energy saving projects
-Review and verify the measuring tools.
2. Conduct detailed energy audit (ASHREA Level 1, 2 and 3) for buildings and industrial sectors
-Measurements, analysis and reporting.
3. Prepare BOQ and RFPs to implement energy saving projects
4. Supervise energy saving implementation projects
1. Experience in measurements and verification
2. At least 8 years of experience in energy auditing and energy saving performance projects in buildings sector and industrial sector
3. Experience in energy saving performance projects
4. Experience in GCC and especially Saudi Arabia will be an advantage.
5. Experience in renewable energy and sustainability will be an advantage.
6. Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Energy or Environmental Engineering
7. Master degree in related specialization will be an advantage.
10. High Reporting Skills
11. Knowledge in Energy modeling is preferable
12. Knowledge in renewable energy is preferable
13. Knowledge in LEED and Sustainability is preferable.
14. Proficiency in English; spoken and written, Arabic speaking will be an advantage.