SETS International is seeking a qualified Business Analyst for its Headquarter office in Beirut. The successful candidate will report to the Corporate Business Development Manager
● Structuring market research efforts and conducting in-depth research on potential markets, clients, and opportunities;
● Preparing reports and executive summaries on potential partners, clients, markets, and sectors;
● Synthesizing, Structuring, and analyzing collected information to present valuable insights and improve and inform corporate strategies and plans;
● Benchmarking and identification of best practices and latest market trends;
● Retrieval, management, and communication of complex information
● Reporting synthesized results of research and analysis in a clear, concise, and compelling manner;
● Visualizing data and information;
● Interfacing with clients and industry experts;
● Updating BD policies, procedures, flowcharts, forms, templates, etc;
● Analyzing complex ideas and building recommendations;
● Supporting management and communicating effectively within and across teams.
● Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Business, International Relations, International Law, Economics, or similar fields. A Master’s Degree is a plus.
● 3-5 years of relevant experience, to include experience in a research-oriented role.
● Knowledge of engineering markets is a plus.
● Experience presenting findings and analysis in both PowerPoint and Word.
● Strong written and verbal English.
● Analytical and information organizational skills with ability to creatively resolve issues and think strategically.
● Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
● An organized and motivated self-starter, comfortable working both in-person and remotely.
● Comfortable with developing new skills and researching topics outside their comfort zone.