Services: Master Planning / Architectural and Structural Design
Status: Completed - 2011
Concept and detailed Design for a Research and Development Center of a total area of 30,000m2 as an initiative to establish the Roads and Transport Research Center aimed at contributing to the continued development of transport systems within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The Center preliminary scheme objectives are:
- Increase the safety and efficiency of roads and bridges
- Address the rise in transport demand as a natural result of population growth and economic development
- Promote the use of the kingdom Natural recourses
- Support research activities and studies on urban transport and traffic safety, environmental protection and intelligent transportation systems, in addition to issues of management and operation of transportation system.
Preparing the full design of the project, including:
- Concept Design (Drawings and Rendered Perspective
- Model (Maquette)
- Detailed Design (Architecture and Engineering
- Specifications and Bill of Quantities
- Fair Price Estimate
- Tender Documents.