Establishment and Operation of Roads Projects’ Project Management Office
Client: Ministry of Transport and Logistic Services
Location: Riyadh - Saudi Arabia
Services: Program Management / Technical Management
The Saudi Ministry of Transport manages a multi-billion riyal portfolio of design, construction, and maintenance contracts covering the Kingdom’s main road network. As part of the Ministry’s efforts to enhance its project management practices and methodologies, it has created a PMO to oversee projects within the Road Construction division, the Roads Operation and Maintenance division, and the Ministry’s branches.
Scope of work:
• Data Collection on the current situation
• Developing of the PMO establishment plan.
• Developing PMO governance procedures and governance document
• Analysis of risks and opportunities
• Support the preparation of ToR for projects
• Participate in the study and analysis of tenders for various projects
• Monitoring projects and issuing periodic reports on the progress of projects and their progress
• Measuring performance indicators with preparing the necessary reports and recommendations